Sunday, July 19, 2009

a sample of photos.

And here's the first of many of the lovely Miss Eva Suarez's photos of some of my products. I'll post the rest after I've gotten a decent amount of sleep.



Finally. A picture where I don't look like 250 pound rag doll with scoliosis. And they said it couldn't be done.


P.S. Kindly ignore what appears to be oil on my face... I promise, it was frosting I tried to wipe away...









We... got kind of hungry during shooting. Here is [half of] a Key Lime in Da Coconut cupcake.














The Original. Sans frosting. Just further proof about how being naked can be a beautiful, beautiful thing.















Take one already delicious chocolate chip cookie. Add a layer of equally delicious almond frosting. What do you get? Well, his friends call him El Burro Delicioso, but you can just call him... a frosted chocolate chip cookie.












Alright, well those took two hours to download and re-upload. So, let's call it a night. Tune in tomorrow for more pictures, as well as a new installment in the Science of Baking, and maybe even a recipe for you to try at home. Maybe.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment