Sunday, July 19, 2009

daily special - 7/19/2009

Yesterday was exhausting. Late night baking rush, early morning decorating rush, insane bayside photoshoot, and finally a sort of cotillion that was riddled with 3 and a half hours of Filipino tradition that could not be interrupted for anything in this world.

Anyway, today I feel like I could use something to take the edge off and get me relaxed. What better to do that than a traditional, gooey, chocolatey dessert?

Daily Special: Pecan Pie

A Southern staple, taken up a step or two. Whole pecans, chocolate and caramel brick, more pecans, pecan brittle, and salted caramel. Try a mini-tart for $1.50, or an entire pie for $8.00.
_______________________________

Speaking of the photo shoot, I'll have those pictures up later today, hopefully after I stop hearing... whatever it is I heard last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment